How's your life today? hopefully everything in good condition,*(^_^)*
I would like to share with you a simple recipe to make Rich Chocolate Glaze;
so called sweet milk chocolate (perfect complement for any cake).
Cook about-2 minutes
1) 3 ounces milk chocolate, broken into pieces
2) 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3) 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
4) 1 tablespoon milk
1) In 1 -quart measuring cup, heat chocolate with remaing ingredients untill smooth , 1 1/2 to 2 mins, stirring twice during cooking.
2) Then,pour glaze immediately over top of cooled cake, allowing it to run down sides. Let cake stand at least 30 minutes to allow glaze to set before serving.
_Live -love -Life_