Salam , dear all
Hola...i'm here again with a big smile , presenting to you a simple and quick recipes that i used to share and cook for my family & friends (suitable for dinner or lunch meal)...
Spaghetti with Meatballs & Tomato Sauce
1) 350g spaghetti (any Halal Brand)
For the meatballs;
1) 400g minced beef (i used RAMLY brand)
For the tomato sauce;
1) 1 tin of tomato puree (i used Kimball brand)
2) 1 clove of garlic
3) 3 shallots
4) 4 tbs of cooking oil
5) 2 tomatoes , diced into cubes
6) 3 tbs of tomato sauce
7) salt& some blackpepper
8) 1/2 tsp of sugar
9) some oregano flavours (i uses McCormick brand)
10) Fresh parsley , to garnish
11) some water (to make the gravy)
Prep & cook time; 40 min (serves for 2-3 persons)
1) Form small balls of the minced beef. Set aside.
2) For the tomato sauce, finely chop the garlics and the garlics. Fry in hot cooking oil and stir the tomato puree , followed by chopped tomatoes. Simmer gently for about 15 minutes with water. Then put in the meatballs, tomato sauce . Season with salt, pepper, sugar and oregano flavours. Cook until all the meatballs are soft enough.
3) Cook the spaghetti in boiling , salted water according to instructions on the packet.
4) Lastly, drain the spaghetti and divide onto plates, spoon some of the tomato sauce and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley . Spaghetti ready to be served.
Enjoy your days,dear..*(^_^)*
Have a nice day, all *(^_^)*
contact us-013-3083792/017-3696845/ 03-20214321 (office hours)